State level police recruitment board assam realese the vaccancy of Assam police recruitment for Jr.ASSISTANT 15 posts in Directorate and 170 post of junior assistant and 19 post of Stenographer.
All the eligible candidate can fill the form for 15 post for junior assistant in Directorate of A.P Hqr’s and 170 post of junior assistant in direct police cadare.
Online application form filling start from 04-04-2020 and the last date of form filling 04-05-2020 submit your application on www.slprassam.in
Eligibility criteria for junior assistant in Aphqrs / District level & stenographar
Before form filling candidate must check the eligibility criteria of Assam police recruitment
- Candidate must be citizen of India ordinarily resident of Assam
- Candidate more than 18 year or less than 38 year candidate must have born before 01-01-1982 or 01-01-2002
- only official date of bate proof accepted i.e from government of India or State education boards or municipal corporation, health department etc.
Relaxation upper age limit is under
|Sc,st,(H)& st (p)||5 years|
|OBC/ mobc||3 year’s|
Also read this new update
- CII IPATE Exam 2020 |eligibility |application date
- Indian overseas Bank Security Guard Jobs 2020…
- PGIMER Recruitment | application form | Eligibility|Vaccancy detail
|Stenographer (Grade- III) (District Level):||Candidate must be a graduate in Arts,Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.|
|Junior Assistant(in APHQRS / District Level):||candidate must be a graduate in|
Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions,affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer
How to apply for Assam police recruitment for Junior Assistant or stenographer
Follow the step to fill the form of Assam police recruitment
- Go to the official website www.slprbassam.in
- candidates may apply for Junior Asstt. of both the cadres (in APHQrs & District level
- candidate having Diploma in Computer & Trade Certificate in
- stenography as mentioned above may apply for all the posts. candidates should submit their first /second and third preference.
Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents
|passport size photograph||• upload good quality of photograph bad quality photo rejected your form|
•upload colour photograph not from mobile or self composed photo
• Photograph must be taken in a white or a very light background.
•The photograph must have been taken after 1st January, 2020.
• face must not be covered by hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow. Forehead, both eyes, nose, cheek, lip and chin should
be clearly visible.
• photo size JPEG format standard 4.5cm x 3.5cm (45mm x 35mm) print.
• ) pixel resolution for JPEG: 320 x 240.
• maximum file size is 450 kb
|Thumb Impression||• candidate will have to take his / her left thumb impression on white piece of paper, •neatly, without any smudges and scan a|
copy and upload it in the provided slot
•Dimension 3.5cm (width) x 1.5cm (height) only.
Candidate must be insured that uploaded thumb impression is clear. 100 kb is the maximum size.
|Signature|| signature sign with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.|
• signature digitally photographed / image scanned by a professional studio, and get the image cropped by the studio
•Only JPEG image format will be accepted.
• The maximum pixel resolution 800 x 300.
• The minimum pixel resolution 400 x 150.
•Dimension of signature image should be 3.5cm (width) x 2.5cm (height).
•The maximum file size is 100 kb.
• Mobile phone photograph of signature is not acceptable,
|important documents||Certificate of proof of age (Admit Card of HSLC / equivalent examination).|
• Certificate of Graduation (B.A / B.Sc / B.Com or equivalent).
• Certificate of caste.
• Certificate on Computer Proficiency for Junior Assistant and Certificate of
Stenography for Stenographer (Grade-III).
• EWS certificate from Competent Authority.
- After all that click on the complete button and note down the application slip with ID
- mention a valid email address or mobile phone number in the application form as to inform regarding the status of their applications and convey other related information.
Assam police recruitment for Junior Assistant or stenographer selection process
- Wriiten test will be 50 marks for 50 question every question contain one mark there will be negative marking 1/2 mark on every wrong answer and exam will be completely on OMR based
- candidate will use black ball pen to answer in OMR based answer sheet
- exam duration 2 hour
- Logical reasoning aptitude, matters relating to history and culture of Assam and India, comprehension and general knowledge
|Event||Junior assistant||Stenographer (grade-3)|
|written Test||50 marks||50 marks|
|practical test||50 marks||50 marks|
|Stenography Test||–||50 marks|
|Total||100 marks||150 marks|
Candidate must chcek the eligibility for assam police recruitment before filling form you must be insured that all necessary requirements or term and condition you must be obey otherwise any type of mistake may be rejected your form so carefully ensure that correctness of all detail visit the official website for more details www.slprbassam.in