Bhagwan Mahavir hospital vacancy 2020 Government of the national capital territory of Delhi office of the medical superintendent Released the notification recruitment for posts purely on Aadhoc basis in Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, GNCTD, Pitampura, Delhi-34.
All the interested candidates can appear in the walk-in-interview on every working day from 28 April to 12 may except Saturday Before appearing in work in the interview check the eligibility criteria of job or other details about the job.
Bhagwan Mahavir hospital recruitment overview
|Organisation||Bhagwan Mahavir hospital pritampura delhi|
|Post name||Senior Resident|
|job type||Delhi government job|
|job tenure||adhoc basis|
|Selection Process||Walk-in interview|
|Remuneration||67,700 / per month|
|Starting Date of Application||21.04.2020|
|Last date of Application||12.05.2020|
Vacancy details for Bhagwan Mahavir hospital job
|S.No||Name of Specialty||Total posts|
|3.||Medicine (Against Specialist posts)||07|
Eligibility Criteria for Senior resident Job
- MBBS Degree from MCI recognized university with P.G./ Diploma/DNB qualification in respective specialty
- candidate must not have completed three years of Senior Residency in any recognized institution including regular and Adhoc period.
- If candidates are not available in the specialty, others without postgraduate qualification but with 03 years of experience in a concerned specialty may be considered.
- Registration of PG/Diploma/DNB in specialty with Delhi Medical Council is compulsory.
|SC / ST||42 years|
|Download Official notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Some important point About senior Resident job
- Registration with Delhi Medical Council of India is Compulsory.
- Candidates must have photographs and a set of originals certificate copies for verification at the time of the interview.
Document carry in walk in interview Are :-
- Date of Birth Certificate (Xth Class)
- DMC Registration.
- Degree/Diploma Certificate.
- Attempt Certificate.
- Internship Certificate.
- Mark-Sheets of all years.
- Caste Certificate (If applicable) OBC Certificate is considered of Delhi
- Adhar Card voter id Card / Driving Licence / or any valid ID proof approved by Govt.
For Sr. Residents
- In the specialties where there is perpetual shortage like Anesthesia and Radiology etc or in specialties where no fresh candidates are available, candidates who have completed 03 years of Sr. Residency may also be allowed to appear in the interview.
Candidate selection on the basis of walk-in-interview performance all the candidates appear in walk-in-interview.
Now, done Here all the detail provided you related Bhagwan Mahavir hospital vacancy 2020 all the links provided you to help to fulfill the application form we hope that this article helps you if you have any query comment below or stay tuned to our website naukriname.com.