Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020 – Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission (BPSSC) (Bihar Police) released a recruitment notification for the post of Sub Inspector in Bihar police. Those candidates who are preparing for govt exams may apply online for this Bihar Daroga Recruitment 2020. BPSSC has been organizing the Bihar Police Sub Inspector Examination process. The recruitment process will be completed into three parts i.e. Pre-exam, Main-Exam & Physical Test.
The minimum education for this recruitment should be graduate from any govt recognized university. The online application already started and the last date for this recruitment fixed as on 24th September 2020. Here we are providing complete details regarding this recruitment such as application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links and more. Let’s start the article:-
- Overview Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020
- Age Limit as on 01.01.2020
- Educational Qualification
- BPSSC Sub-Inspector Selection Process
- Salary For Bihar Daroga Job
- Vacancy Details Total : 1998 Post
- Application Fee
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- How to Apply for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Job 2020?
- Important Links For Bihar SI Recruitment
Overview Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020
|Organisation||Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission (BPSSC) (Bihar Police)|
|Salary||Lavel-6 (35400/- to 112400/-)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Physical Examination|
Age Limit as on 01.01.2020
|Gen||20 Years to 37 Years|
|OBC/EBC||20 Years to 40 Years|
|SC/ST||20 Years to 42 Years|
|All Feamle||20 Years to 40 Years|
Based on the information given in the Official BPSSC Sub-Inspector Jobs 2020 Notification, candidates who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Read More About:-
BPSSC Sub-Inspector Selection Process
Following are the Selection Rounds, that Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) Officials are going to conduct, to hire the eligible candidates:
- Main Exam
- Physical Test
Salary For Bihar Daroga Job
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) Officials are offering the salary between Lavel-6 (35400/- to 112400/-) Per Month.
Vacancy Details Total : 1998 Post
|Category||No of Posts|
|General||Rs. 700||Rs. 700|
|BC/EBC/EWS||Rs. 700||Rs. 700|
|SC/ST||Rs. 400||Rs. 400|
Physical Standard Test
|Gen/BC Male||165 Cm||81-86 Cm|
|EBC/SC/ST Male||160 Cm||79-84 Cm|
|All Female||155 Cm||Not Applicable|
Physical Efficiency Test
|Race||1. Male – 1600 Mtr in 06 Min 30 sec|
2. Female – 1000 Mtr in 06 Min.
|High Jump||1. Male – 4 Feet|
2. Female – 3 Feet
|Long Jump||1. Male – 12 Feet|
2. Female – 9 Feet
How to Apply for Bihar Police Sub Inspector Job 2020?
- Go to the official website of BPSSC @ http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in/
- After that go to the advertisement section and click it.
- You can find all notification and registration link.
- Read the full notification before Registration.
- Now go on the Apply Online for the post of Sub-Inspector and click the registration process and pay your application fee.
- After the registration fill all necessary details.
- Submit the application form before the closing date.
- Take a print out of application form for future reference.
Important Links For Bihar SI Recruitment
|Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Jobs 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Online Application Form 2020||Click Here|
|Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Official Website 2020||Click Here|
if you ask any question regarding Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment, write in the comment section. Share this article with your friends. Thanks for visiting Naukriname.com