Government of India Department of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation Ministry of Jal Shakti Central Ground Water Board Recruitment 2020 ( CGWB) is implementing the National Aquifer Mapping and Management Programme (young professionals and consultants).
Central Ground Water Board Recruitment for young professionals and consultants to support its officers. For the achieving targets for the NAQUIM program.
Interested candy are invited to fill applications from willing and eligible individuals (including retired govt servants, wherever eligible) all the selected hiring on a temporary basis for a period of three years from the date of hiring for the following positions on a fixed remuneration basis
The job time period of time may be extended, as per the need of central water board before you apply for a job check the eligibility criteria.
- CGWB Recruitment 2020 Overview
- CGWB vacancies at various offices
- Age Limit for Central Ground Water Board recruitment
- Educational Qualification for CGWB recruitment
- Experience for Central Ground Water Board recruitment
- How to apply for CWGB Recruitment
- Necessary Documents for CGWB Recruitment
- Important Links for Central Ground Water Board recruitment
- Some important points for CGWB recruitment 2020
CGWB Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Organisation||Central Ground water board|
|Position Name||Consultant, Young Professional|
|JOb type||Government Job|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|Pay Scale||₹ 45,000 (young professionals ) ——- 1,00,000 (for consultant) / month|
Also read this new update
- CII IPATE Exam 2020 |eligibility |application date
- Indian overseas Bank Security Guard Jobs 2020…
- PGIMER Recruitment | application form | Eligibility|Vaccancy detail
- Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 – Uttar Pradesh…
- UGC NET Application Form 2020 | exam dates Eligibility
- CMHO Bilaspur Recruitment 2020 for medical officer
CGWB vacancies at various offices
|CGWB office||Number of|
|Number of Young|
|Central Region, Nagpur||1||5|
|Eastern Region, Kolkata||1||2|
|Mid-Eastern Region, Patna||1||3|
|North Central Chhattisgarh Region,Raipur||1||2|
|North Central Region, Bhopal||1||6|
|North Eastern Region, Guwahati||1||2|
|Northern Region, Lucknow||1||5|
|South Easter Region, Bhubaneswar||1||3|
|Southern Region, Hyderabad||1|
|South Western Region, Bengaluru||1||3|
|West Central Region, Ahmadabad||1||3|
|Western Region, Jaipur||1||5|
|Central Head Quarters, Faridabad||2||5|
Age Limit for Central Ground Water Board recruitment
All the candidate must ensure that you are qualifying eligibility criteria befor applying
- Candidate must be citizens of India
- Maximum age limit for appointment of Young Professionals shall be 30 years as on 01.01.2020 (born on or after 01.01.1990
- consultants shall be 65 years as on 01.01.2020 (born on or after 01.01.1955)
Educational Qualification for CGWB recruitment
|S.No||PostName||Minimum Educational Qualification|
|1||Young Professional (GroundWater)||Masters degree (MSc/ MS/ MTech/ MScTech or|
equivalent) in Geology/Applied Geology/ Earth/ Science/ GeoScience/ Hydrogeology from a recognized university
|2||Consultant||Masters degree (MSc/ MS/ MTech/ MScTech or|
equivalent) in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Earth Science/ GeoScience/ Hydrogeology from a recognized university.
Experience for Central Ground Water Board recruitment
|Desirable Experience, knowledge &skills|
|1||Young Professional (GroundWater)||NIL||• Working experience in the field of groundwater/hydrogeology.|
• Working as JRF, SRF, RA or project fellows after obtaining the minimum qualification will also
be considered as experience.
• Working knowledge of GIS software.
• Working knowledge of computers & common software packages
(MS WORD, EXCEL etc.)
• Working knowledge of
|2||Consultant||10 years working|
experience in the field of groundwater/
|• Working knowledge of GIS.|
• Working knowledge of computers and common software packages
(MS WORD, EXCEL etc.)
• Proficiency in compilation,editing and reviewing of scientific
reports in English language.
How to apply for CWGB Recruitment
- Firstly, check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Download the application form from the official website or click on the link we provided.
- Fill the application i.e your name, father & mother name, DOB, nationality, address, Pincode, telephone number, permanent address, Aadhar card number.
- With application attached all the necessary mark sheet
- attached document of Work Experience For young professionals, working as JRF, SRF, RA or project fellows after obtaining the minimum qualification will also be considered as experience.
- Computer skills column tick all the answer is “YES or NO”
- Now, the last column fill the declaration form and “Full sign with Date”
- Applications are to be submitted in hard-copy only.
- Applications of candidates applying for more than two places will be rejected.
Necessary Documents for CGWB Recruitment
|S.No||List of documents submitted with application||No.of copies|
|1.||photograph pasted on Application||6|
|3.||Date of birth proof||2|
|4.||Marksheet and Education qualification||2|
|6.||Work experience Certificate||2|
|7.||In case of retired officers, copies of necessary certificates.||2|
Application Form submitted in the Below address in different places
|1. NORTHERN REGION, Lucknow|
Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, Bhujal Bhavan, Sector-B.
Sitapur Road Yojna, Ram Bank Chauraha Lucknow – 226021 (U.P.
CENTRAL GROUND WATER BOARD. Bhujal Bhawan, NH-IV, Faridabad – 121001 NORTHERN REGION, Lucknow
|2. WESTERN REGION, JAIPUR|
Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, 6-A, Jhalna Doongri,
Jaipur – 302 004 (Rajasthan)
|3. CENTRAL REGION, NAGPUR|
Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, N.S. Building, Civil Lines
Nagpur – 440001 (Maharashtra)
|4. EASTERN REGION, Kolkata|
Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, Bhujalika, C P Block-6 Sector-V, Bidhan Nagar Kolkata – 700 091 (West Bengal)
|5. NORTH CENTRAL REGION, Bhopal|
Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, Block –1, 4th Floor, Paryawas Bhawan Arera Hills, Jail Road Bhopal – 462011 (MP)
|6. SOUTHERN REGION, Hyderabad|
Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, 3-6-291, GSI Post, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad – 500068
|7. MIDDLE EAST REGION, PATNA|
Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, 6th & 7th Floor, Lok Nayak Jai Prakash Bhawan, Frazer Road, Dak Banglow, Patna—800011
|8. NORTH CENTRAL CHHATTISGARH REGION, RAIPUR|
Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, Reena Apartment, 2nd Floor, NH 43, Dhamtari Road, Packpedi Naka, Raipur- 492007, Chattisgarh
|9. NORTH-EASTERN REGION GUWAHATI|
Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, North Eastern Region, NH-37, Betkuchi, (Opposite-ISBT), Guwahati- 781035 (Assam)
|10. SOUTH-WESTERN REGION BANGALORE|
Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, 7th Cross, 27th Main, HSR Layout, Sector 1, Bangalore – 560 102 (Karnataka
|11. WEST-CENTRAL REGION AHMEDABAD|
Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board, Swami Narain College Build.Shah Alam Tolnaka, Ahmedabad – 380 022 (Gujarat )
|12. SOUTH-EASTERN REGION BHUBANESHWAR|
Regional Director, Central Ground Water Board,
BHUBANESHWAR – 751001 (Orissa)
Important Links for Central Ground Water Board recruitment
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Facebook page||Click Here|
Some important points for CGWB recruitment 2020
- Candidate can fill the application and send the application in a different address near you. Attached all the necessary documents. After sending this application now you are done.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- selection made on the basis of recommendations of the Professional Evaluation Committee (PEC).
- candidates called for interview will be required to produce original certificates
Now Done you are complete your application form now you can submit your form Here all the detail provided you related Central Ground Water Board recruitment 2020 all the links & detail provided you to help to fulfill the application form visit the official website for more details Click here
we hope that this article helps you if you have any query comment below or stay tuned to our website naukriname.com Or subscribe notification for latest update