Hello friends, are you looking for current affairs for the upcoming exams? In this article, we will study all the events of the country that take place on Daily Current Affairs 2nd May 2020. This article will prove very useful for your upcoming exams. We request you to read this article in its entirety and visit our website for the upcoming Daily Current Affairs.
Daily Current Affairs 2nd May 2020
- International Labour Day 2020, May 1.
- Manipur black rice, Gorakhpur terracotta & Kovilpatti Kadalai Mittai gets GI tag.
- MoC launched Project Monitoring Unit for the early operationalization of coal mines.
- DST launched ‘Year of Awareness on Science & Health’ (YASH) on health & risk communication focusing COVID-19.
- NLC India Limited, a Navaratna Public Enterprise under the Ministry of Coal commences coal production.
- NBWL permits coal mining in part of Assam’s Dehing Patkai elephant reserve.
- RBI extends regulatory benefits under the SLF-MF scheme dated 27.4.2020 to all banks.
- Sania Mirza, first Indian to be nominated for Fed Cup Heart Award.
- CCI approves BP Global’s proposed 49% acquisition of Reliance BP Mobility Limited.
- The CCI approves proposed acquisition of 100% shares and control of Tech Data Corporation by Tiger Midco LLC.
- CCI approves the acquisition of less than 5% shareholding in Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd by Canary Investments and Link Investment Trust II.
- Union minister Nitin Gadkari launches ‘MSME Bank of Ideas, Innovation and Research’ portal.
- Shipping Ministry has launched its reconstructed website.
- Pune-based defense institute develops microwave sterilizer Atulya to kill COVID- 19.
- CSIR-CSIO transfers its Electrostatic Disinfection Technology for commercialization.
- Indian-origin girl Vaneeza names NASA’s 1st Mars helicopter as ‘Ingenuity’.
- Australia deposes India for the first time since 2016 in Test ranking for men: ICC India slips to 3rd Position.
- India’s football legend & Padma Shri awardee Chuni Goswami passed away at 82.
- Writer and columnist RV Smith, known for his books on Delhi, passed away at 81.
- South African anti-apartheid activist Denis Goldberg passed away at 87.
- A new book “Shivaji in South Block: The Unwritten History of a Proud People” by Girish Kuber.
- Delhi Police & AIIA jointly launch the ‘Ayuraksha’ program to fight COVID-19.
- Tripura government launches an agro entrepreneur facilitation desk to boost economy.
- KARMI-Boot robot deployed by Kerala government hospital.
Some important words must follow
For the help of others please share this article with friends. if you want to get this type of information like our Facebook page and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Thanks for visiting our website Naukriname.com.