DME AP GDMO Recruitment 2020 – Directorate of Medical Education Vijaywada Andhra Pradesh invited the online application for the posts of General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) on Contract basis for a period one year in DME and APVVP hospitals. The minimum educational qualification for DME AP GDMO Recruitment should be MBBS degree from any govt institute/university of India. The Directorate of Medical Education Vijaywada providing a big opportunity for all job seekers of Andhra Pradesh state.
The online application will be started from 12th May 2020 and the last date of submission of application is 18th May 2020. According to the notification, the monthly salary for GDMO is Rs. 53,945/-. After the closing date, no application form will be accepted by DME Vijaywada Andhra Pradesh. Here we are providing all necessary details regarding the DME AP GDMO Recruitment 2020. Let’s start the article:-
- Overview Of DME AP GDMO Recruitment 2020
- Vacancy Details For DME AP GDMO Recruitment 2020
- Age Limit For DME AP GDMO Recruitment 2020
- Educational Qualification For DME AP GDMO Recruitment
- Essential Documents For Online Application
- Selection Process For GDMO Recruitment Andhra Pradesh
- Important Links For DME AP Medical Officer Recruitment
- How to apply For AP Medical Office Recruitment 2020
Overview Of DME AP GDMO Recruitment 2020
|Organisation||Directorate of Medical Education Vijaywada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Job type||State Government job|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Selection Process||Educational Qualification and Experience|
|Consolidated Salary||Rs.53,945/- per Month|
|starting date of application||12th May 2020|
|Last Date of Application||18th May 2020|
Vacancy Details For DME AP GDMO Recruitment 2020
|Name of the post||Total Vacancy|
|General Duty Medical Officer||550|
Also read more govt job:-
- AIIMS Raipur Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2020
- CG Vidhansabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya Bilaspur Recruitment
- BFUHS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
Age Limit For DME AP GDMO Recruitment 2020
|Category||Age Limit as on 01 May 2020|
|OC candidate||40 years|
|SC/ST/BC candidates||45 years|
|Ex-service men||50 years|
Note:- Rule of Reservations will apply as per A.P. State Govt. Rules.
Educational Qualification For DME AP GDMO Recruitment
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||1. The minimum educational qualification for DME AP GDMO Recruitment should be MBBS degree from any govt institute/university of India.|
2. Contract service in Govt. Institutions
Essential Documents For Online Application
Attested copies of the following certificates to be uploaded with the application
- S.S.C. certificate ( proof of date of birth)
- Study certificate from class IV to X and Intermediate.
- Marks lists of MBBS Part I & Part II & part III.
- MBBS Degree Certificates.
- Registration of degree with A.P. Medical Council.
- Latest Caste Certificate in case SC/ST/BC. (Certificates issued by MRO in case of SC/BC specifying caste and sub-group indicating A/B/C/D/E in case of BC’s).
Selection Process For GDMO Recruitment Andhra Pradesh
- The selection of this recruitment will be 100 Marks.
- 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying MBBS Examination.
- Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @ 1 mark per MBBS completed year.
- Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto15%;
(a) 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area.
(b) 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
(c) 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
- There will be no Interview marks.
Important Links For DME AP Medical Officer Recruitment
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official notification pdf||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Subscribe YouTube Channel||Click Here|
How to apply For AP Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website from the above link download the official notification pdf.
- Read the official notification very carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then click the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- A new window will be opened on your computer.
- Follow all processes shown on the screen.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- Submit Your Application.
- After submitting just Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
DME Vijaywada Andhra Pradesh GDMO Recruitment 2020 FAQ’S:
Q. What is DME Full Form?
ANS. The Full Form of DME is Directorate of Medical Education
Q. What should be Educational Qualification For DME AP GDMO Recruitment?
ANS. The minimum educational qualification for DME AP GDMO Recruitment should be MBBS degree from any govt institute/university of India.
Q. What is the Age Limit for DME AP GDMO Recruitment?
ANS. Candidates who apply for DME AP GDMO Recruitment should be 21 – 37 years. Rule of Reservations will apply as per A.P. State Govt. Rules.
Q. How many vacancies are there DME AP GDMO Recruitment?
ANS. There are totally 550 vacancies alloted for DME AP GDMO Recruitment.
What is the Salary of DME AP GDMO Recruitment?
ANS. The salary for DME AP GDMO will be Rs.53,945/- per Month.
Now, you have completed your application filling process. We provided Here all the detail related to DME AP GDMO Recruitment 2020 all the links provided you to help to fulfill the application form we hope that this article helps you if you have any queries comment below or stay tuned to our website naukriname.com.