DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020 – The Directorate of medical education Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh has released a notification for enrollment of 1070 Specialists on a contract basis to work in COVID Hospitals in the State for one year.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Direct Recruitment for the posts of Specialists purely on Contract basis for a period one year in DME. In the following specialties to work in Government Medical Colleges and Government General Hospitals under the Directorate of Medical Education Hospitals.
- Overview of DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020
- Vacancy details for DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020
- Educational Qualification for DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020
- Age Limit for Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2020
- Selection Process for Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2020
- Salary for DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020
- Important Links for DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020
Overview of DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Directorate of Medical Education Hospitals, Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date||30th April 2020|
|Closing Date||7th May 2020|
|Job Period||01 Year|
|Selection Process||Merit in Education, Work Experience|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
Vacancy details for DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Specialists in General Medicine||360|
|Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine||363|
|Specialists in Anesthesiology||347|
Educational Qualification for DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Specialists in General Medicine||MD, General Medicine or DNB General Medicine|
|Specialists in Pulmonary Medicine||MD, Pulmonary medicine or DNB Pulmonary medicine|
|Specialists in Anesthesiology||MD, Anesthesiology or DNB Anesthesiology|
Age Limit for Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2020
The minimum age for all candidates should be 18 Years as on 01-04-2020. Category wise maximum age is as under:-
|OC Candidates||40 Years|
|SC/ST/BC Candidates||45 Years|
|Ex-servicemen Candidates||50 Years|
Selection Process for Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2020
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- 75 % for Marks obtained in qualifying PG degree/ super specialty Examination.
- Weightage for No. of years since passing qualifying examination is up to 10 marks @ 1 mark per PG / Super-specialty completed year.
- Weightage for Contract service in Govt. Institutions upto15%;
- 2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area,
- 2 marks per six months in Rural Area.
- 1 mark per six months in Urban Area.
- There will be no Interview marks
Application Fee:- No application fees for the above recruitment for specialists. For more details regarding the application fee go to its official website.
Salary for DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020
Directorate of Medical Education Hospitals, Andhra Pradesh offering the salary for specialists Doctors has been Rs. 1,10,000/- Per Month.
Important Links for DME AP Specialist Recruitment 2020
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
Now, Done you complete your application filling process. We provide Here all the detail provided you related all the links provided you to help to fulfill the application form. We hope that this article helps you if you have any query comment below or stay tuned to our website naukriname.com.