According to the Reserve Bank of India, your Aadhar card must be linked to a bank account. In this post, you have been told about both offline and online process of linking Aadhaar card to SBI bank account. As per government rules, it is mandatory to link the Aadhaar card with your SBI bank account. If you do any online transaction with your account, then it is very important to link the Aadhaar card to your account. How to connect Aadhaar to your bank account and what are its benefits are explained in this article.
Different ways to link Aadhaar card to SBI account
According to the government rules, it is necessary that those who have an account in the bank, link their bank account with Aadhaar. This increases the security of the funds in your account and can also easily identify you. If you do not link your bank account to Aadhaar card, then your bank account will be deactivated. To save your bank account from becoming inactive, you should link your Aadhaar to the bank account as soon as possible. Some methods of Link Aadhar to Bank Account are described. Let’s know
- Through SBI Net Banking
- Through SBI ATM
- By going to the bank
How to link Aadhaar to account through SBI Net Banking?
You can connect to Aadhaar bank account using SBI Net Banking. You can also do this from your own mobile or laptop or You can also go to cyber café. For this, you will need a User name and Password. Also, your bank account should be linked to the registered mobile number. When you connect your Aadhaar card to a bank account, an OTP (One Time Password) is sent to the mobile number. Be careful not to share your net banking username and password with anyone.
- First of all, you go to the official website of SBI onlinesbi.com.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Above you will see the menu, click on E-Services.
- Click on the link base.
- Enter your 12 number Aadhaar number and click submit.
- After that enter your profile password.
- Now your Aadhaar card has been linked to the bank account.
How to link your bank account by going to SBI ATM?
If there is no online net banking in your account, then you can also link the bank account with the Aadhar card from the nearest ATM. This is the simplest method. For this, you will need Aadhaar Card Number, Debit Card and PIN. Follow the steps given below for link Adhar to the bank account.
- Go to your nearest ATM.
- Swipe your debit card and enter the PIN.
- Click on Service Registration in the menu.
- Here you choose Aadhaar registration.
- Choose your account type and enter the Aadhaar card number.
- Enter your Aadhaar number one more time.
- The message will be sent to your mobile number after the process of linking the PAN card with Aadhar card is successful.
Visit your SBI branch and link the Aadhaar card to the bank account.
If you do not go about the online process then you do not have to be worried. You can go to your SBI Bank branch and link your Aadhar card with PAN card. You can connect Aadhaar card to SBI bank account offline. Also, You should submit a photocopy of the bank passbook and Aadhaar card in your bank branch. Follow the steps given below for this process.
- Go to the nearest SBI Bank.
- Bring your bank passbook and Aadhaar card photocopies with you.
- You have to fill that one form. In which information, name, bank account number etc. are to be filled.
- The bank officials will verify your account and link your Aadhaar card to the bank account.
- You will also get information about this on your registered mobile number.
- Note: – This is the simplest process.
What are the benefits of linking an Aadhaar card to the bank account?
There are many benefits of linking your bank account with Aadhaar card. Telling you some advantages in the list below.
- After linking with Aadhaar card, your account is very secure. This is your account security certificate and your unique certificate.
- The transaction is accessible from your account. No money can be withdrawn from your account in a fake way.
- For transactions of 50,000 or more, it is necessary to have half of Aadhaar linked.
- When your account gets linked to Aadhaar card, you can take advantage of government subsidy.
What if your bank account is not linked to Aadhaar Card?
- Your account will be deactivated in a few days.
- You cannot transact more than 50,000 transactions in a day.
- To avail more services, link your bank account with Aadhaar Card as soon as possible.
So Guys I Hope This Post Is Helpful For You And You Are Requested To Share This Job Link With More And More Of Your Friends And Watts App Group, Facebook Group And Other Social Networks That You Use And Help Them In Getting A Good Job.