ICMR Job Recruitment 2020 The Indian council of medical research Released the notification vacancy for 150 posts of fellowship. The online Application date is Started and Last date of Application form is the last month of May.
Candidate searching for a central Government job has a great opportunity to get this job through ICMR junior fellowship Exam. all the candidates who passed the exam and reaches the Qualified percentage have a chance to get this job.
Candidate before applying for entrance exam check the eligibility criteria for the exam or job All necessary details about job given below for ICMR job Recruitment 2020.
The Indian Council of Medical Research job overview
|organisation||Indian council of Medical Research|
|name of post||junior Research fellowship|
|job type||central government job|
|Job location||New Delhi|
|selection process||Written test|
|starting Date of Application||27.04.2020|
|last date of Application||27.05.2020|
Also read this new update
- Indian oil corporation limited Recruitment 2020
- CSIR IIP Recruitment 2020 | senior project associate…
- Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply online
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 | GDMO Physician
- What is Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan | why it is launched
Vacancy Details for ICMR Recruitment 2020
|Name Of Post||Total seats|
|fellowship (biomedical science)||150|
Eligibility criteria for Indian council of medical research
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age limit|
|Junior Research fellowship||MSC/MA or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks for general /OBC/EWC candidate for the SC / STor (PWbD) 50% required||For genral 28 for sc/st/PWD relaxation upto 5years for obc Relaxation upto 3 years.|
Important links for ICMR Job Recruitment 2020
|ICMR notification||Click here|
|ICMR online application form ( available from 26th April)||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
How to Apply for Indian council of medical research
- Download the official notification Pdf from the above link read all the detail for further information.
- Check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Click on the Apply link available from 26th April.
- Fill all the necessary details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required document.
- Upload your current passport size photo.
- Now ensure that all the detail is correct or accurate.
- After that pay application fee.
- Now click on the submit button to complete the procedure.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- You get a login ID detail on your registered mobile number or email ID.
Now, done your application filling procedure is complete