Industrial Development Bank Of India (IDBI) Executives Recruitment! Welcome to our Job Portal naukriname. IDBI is a private sector bank of India’s major banks. This is the fourth largest bank in the country’s private sector. Reserve Bank of India has kept this bank in the category of ‘Bank of other areas’. It came into existence from 01 July 1964 by notification of 22nd June 1964 issued by the Indian Government.
IDBI Invited the Online Application for the Post of Executives. Online Application for this Post will be started soon. IDBI always Released the Recruitment for Many Posts on Every year. Those Candidates who want to make a career in IDBI Bank Can Apply Online Before Closing Date. After Closing Date No any Application will be accepted. You must Read the Article and full Notification Before Apply Online. Once you Read the post your all Doubts will be Cleared. we Read Step by Step about this Recruitment.
☆☆☆ Important Dates ☆☆☆
- Starting Date of Online Registration:- Available Soon.
- Closing Date of Online Registration:- 15.04.19
- Last Date of Online Payment:- 15.04.19
- Date of Pre Exam Training for SC/ST/OBC Applicants at All Centers:- 06.05.19 to 11.05.19.
- Admit card Releasing Date:- From 06.05.19.
- Date of Online Test at all Centers:- 16.05.19
☆☆☆ Application Fee ☆☆☆
- For General/ OBC Candidates:- 700/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates:- 150/-
- Online Exam Fee payment through Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card or UPI.
☆☆☆ Age Limit ☆☆☆
The Lower and upper Age will be Calculated as on 01.03.19
- 20 Year. (Should not be Born After 01.03.1999.)
- General Candidates:- 20 to 25 year (Should not be born before 02.03.1994)
- OBC Candidates:- 20 to 28 year (Should not be born before 02.01.1991 )
- SC/ST Candidates:- 20 to 30 year (Should not be born before 02.01.1989)
- Other Category Reservation in upper Age Limit as per Govt. Rules.
☆☆☆ Education Qualification ☆☆☆
- Candidate Should be Graduate from any Discipline from a Recognize university with a Minimum of 55% marks.
- Degree must be completed as on 15 April 2019.
|Name of the Post||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST||TOTAL|
☆☆☆ Syllabus ☆☆☆
- The selection process for the post of Executive will comprise of an Online Test.
|S/NO||Name of Subject||Total No”s of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||50||50||90 Minutes.|
|2||Test of Working English Language||50||50|
|3||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50|
- Above test will be available bilingually,i.e. English and Hindi.
- The penalty for a wrong answer will be 0.25 marks. if the candidate gives one wrong answer, deduct 0.25 marks from his Corrected Score.
☆☆☆ Some Important Points ☆☆☆
- The candidate called for Online test based on the information provided in the application.
- Examination center for this examination in all over India. please select this, At the time of online application.
- All Candidates who apply for this recruitment must have an Adhar / Valid identity card.
- For any other query please download the Notification given Below.
☆☆☆ Pay Details ☆☆☆
|Name of the Post||Pay Details|
|Executives||Rs.22,000/- per month in the first year,
Rs.24,000/- per month in the second year and
Rs.27,000/- per month in the third year of service
☆☆☆ Some Important Links ☆☆☆
Apply online:- Click Here
Download Notification:- Click Here
Official Website:- Click Here
☆☆☆ Conclusion ☆☆☆
Finally, our Team hopes that Above article will be very helpful for you. The help of other Aspirants Shares this post in Your Community. Share through Facebook, Whats app, Instagram, etc.
Also, Read about: