Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment | Welcome to naukriname | The Indian Navy has Released notification for recruitment of Tradesman Mate Post. Those candidates who are Preparing for Competitive Exams must be read it. Eligible Candidate Apply Online as soon as possible. In this post mention all important information. For more details read below:-
Tradesman Mate Job Details:-
Total Vacancy: 554 posts.
All post are Distributed in Various Commands.
- Eastern Head Quarter Indian Navy Command Vishakhapatnam:- 46 Post.
- Western Head Quarter Indian Navy Command Mumbai:- 502 Post.
- Southern Head Quarter Indian Navy Command Kochi:- 06 Post.
Candidate Age Between 18 to 25 Year. Relaxation in Age Limit as per Government Rules.
- 10th Pass from a recognized Board/Institute.
- ITI (Industrial Training Institute ) Certificate from recognized Institute.
- Screening Of Applications:- Indian Navy will Screen all applications registered online as per your Eligibility Criteria.
- Written Examination:- After Screening Test All Eligible Candidate Called for Online Computer Based Written Examination Test. The Test Paper Languages will be both Hindi & English. The Written Examination Syllabus will be as under:-
General Reasoning :- 25 Marks
Numerical Aptitude :- 25 Marks
General English :- 25 Marks
General Mathematics:- 25 Marks.
How to Apply:-
Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply online by mention Below link.
- Gen/OBC Candidates :- 205
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Women Candidates:- NIL
- Pay through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/UPI.
- Start Date of Online Application:- 02.03.19
- Closing Date of Online Application:- 15.03.19
Apply Now- Click Here. (Date Over)
Download Admit Card:- Click Here
Download Notification:- Click Here.
Official Website:- Click Here.
I hope that above post helped you to understand this Recruitment Process. If the Above post is helpful for you please share its social media like Facebook, WhatsApp etc.