Indian Navy Sailors SSR, AA Syllabus – Indian Navy has released the notification for the post of Sailor for Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR). Applications are invited from unmarried male Candidates. Candidates can apply through Online from the official website.
Indian Navy Sailors Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR), Artificer Apprentice (AA) Syllabus is given below go through the topics, to have an idea of the difficult subjects. Then candidates can plan a schedule for your preparation as per the Indian Navy Sailors SSR, AA Syllabus. Here is the Syllabus of Indian Navy Sailors. Here we are providing subject wise complete syllabus.
Indian Navy Sailors SSR, AA Syllabus
Science for Indian Navy Sailors SSR, AA
- Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/ Gravitation.
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication
- Metals and Non-Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
Mathematics for Indian Navy Sailors SSR, AA
- Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratics Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
- Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
- Introduction to ThreeDimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
English for Indian Navy Sailors SSR, AA
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/ passive to active voice.
- Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finite, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms, and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of A, the, any, etc), Use of pronouns
General Awareness for Indian Navy Sailors SSR, AA
- Culture and Religion, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
- Sports: Championships/ Winners/ Terms/ No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbors, Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about IndiaHeritage, Arts, Dance, History, National-Languages, Bird, Animal, Song, Flag, Monuments, Capitals & Currencies.
- Common Names, Full forms, and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities.
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
Important Links For Indian Navy SSR and AA Syllabus 2020
Read More About:- Indian Navy Sailor (AA & SSR) Previous Year Question Paper
If you want to ask question-related the Indian Navy Sailors SSR, AA Syllabus write in the comment section. Please share this article with the friends. Thanks for visiting Naukriname.com.