Indian overseas Bank (IOB) release application for security guard recruitment online application from eligible Ex – serviceman for enrolment total 24 vacancies of security guard recruitment in main branch Chennai
Ex- service man fill the criteria of eligibility for applying date started from 23.03.2020 To 10.04.2020 you can visit official website for filling form www.Iob.in this is only way of applying
Indian overseas Bank candidate must read this article carefully before Applying form or ensure that you fullfill all the criteria of eligibility security guard recruitment
Vacancies and Reservation Description for indian overseas Bank
Indian overseas Bank
- This post is not Identified for reservation under (PWD) person with disabilities or the number of vacancies seat bank reserve it rights to be decrease or increase according to bank requirement
candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not claimant to OBC reservation , they should indicate in general category .
Eligilblity Criteria of IOB
- candidate must be citizen of India
- In case of Nepal ,Bhutan or Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka.
- East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly) Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
These person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India before the date of this notification.
For this recruitment as will be calculated as on 01.03.2020. The minimum age 18 year or maximum 26 years for this but age relaxation will be given by Govt. Rules and upper age limit given as under:-
Upper Age Limit Relaxation
|Category||Maximum age relaxation for age ex-serviceman|
|OBC||26 Years + 3 Years + Actual period of service rendered in the defence|
forces + 3 Years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 Years.
|SC/ ST||26 Years + 5 Years + Actual period of service rendered in the defence|
forces + 3 Years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 Years
|General||26 Years + Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces +|
3 Years subject to a maximum age limit of 45 Years.
|opening date of online registration||23.03.2020|
|closing date of online registration||10.4.2020|
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed
not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on the Cut-off Date. Such certificates should be dated on or before the Cut-off Date.
- pass in 10th standard or equivalent examination but the candidate should not have passed graduation examination or its equivalent
- candidate must be able to speak read and write in local vernacular language
- Character should be “illustrative‟ at the time of valid discharge from Armed Forces.
- medical standards which the candidates must possess should be minimum SHAPE-1 or AYE, whichever is applicable, at the time of valid discharge from the Armed Forces
- Only Ex-Servicemen candidates can apply for the Post of Armed Guard.
- The eligible applicants to furnish proof of permanent residence or registration with concerned district Sainik Welfare Board as a proof of domicile.
- Only permanent resident of Chennai District is eligible to apply.
- applicants intending to apply should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria
- specified and possess the documents / certificates before applying.
- . selected candidate can be posted at any Branch / Office of the Bank at sole discretion of the Bank.
- no application fee for this process.
Selected candidate will be placed in the under-mentioned pay scale in the Subordinate,staff cadre, as per Bipartite Settlement.
Selection mode are as follow
- Objective type test online
- Physical fitness test
Objective type test online
|aptitude test||20 marks|
|knowledge of local language Tamil||20 marks|
|knowledge of English language||20 marks|
|psychometric test||20 marks|
|arithmetic test||20 marks|
Physical fitness test
only those candidate are eligible for physical fitness test who pass the cutoff criteria of online test exam
|S.no||Event||Doing Ability||Maximum scores||Qualifying scores|
|A||1 kilometre run||lower body muscular strength and power speed and agility coordination||40||20|
|B||push ups||strength upper body muscular endurance and trunk stability||30||20|
|C||sit-ups||strength of the core body muscles||30||20|
Procedure online applying for OBI security guard jobs
- Go to the official website www.iob.in under carrier page open the link of recruitment of security guards and then click on the apply online link to open the online application form
All Process are given as under:-
- you have to enter the all required detail in the application form
- Scan your photograph and signature upload in Annexure-1
- after that click on the submit button at the end of the online application format before click on button you must ensure all the detail will be correctly fill
- You have a valid personal email ID which should be kept active throughout the entire requirement process
- after successfully submission of the online application form and registration number will be generated candidate should know this registration number for further reference
- candidates should take a printout of the system generated submitted online application form by clicking the print your application link and save the the printed application form for future reference
- Note :- candidate must be insure their eligibility before applying
For more details about this job visit us on www.iob.in
Some small lines as Request:- So Guys I Hope This Post “ Indian overseas Bank Security Guard Jobs 2020 Notification ” Is Helpful For You And You Are Requested To Share This Job Link With More And More Of Your Friends And What’s App Group, Facebook Group , Facebook Page And Other Social Networks That You Use And Help Them In Getting A Good Job.