Indian Railway NTPC Recruitment 2019| Welcome to Naukriname| Indian Railway Invited the Online Application for the Post Of Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC). In NTPC Category there are Several Posts of Indian Railway. Good Opportunity for those Students who preparation for Railway Exams. In this post read you all the important information about this Recruitment. Indian Railway divided All posts into Different Zones in India. One Candidate Apply Only One Zone. For more details are as under:-
- Start Date of Online Registration:- 01.03.19
- Last Date of Online Registration:- 31.03.19
- Last Date of Online / Offline Payment:- 05.04.19
- Final Date of Submit Online Application:- 12.04.19
- First Stage of Computer Based Test:- Approx Between June to September.
Details of Vacancies at a Short View:-
All posts are Divided into Two Parts.
Firstly we know about Intermediate (10+2) Level Posts.
- Junior Clerk cum Typist:- 4319 Posts
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist:- 760 Posts.
- Junior Time Keeper:- 17 Posts.
- Trains Clerk:- 592 Posts.
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk:- 4940 Posts.
Secondly, We Know about Graduate Level Posts:-
- Traffic Assistant:- 88 Posts.
- Goods Guard:- 5748 Posts.
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk:- 5638 Posts.
- Senior Clerk cum Typist:- 2873 Posts.
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist:- 3164 Posts.
- Senior Time Keeper:- 14 Posts.
- Commercial Apprentice:- 259 Posts.
- Station Master:- 6865 Posts.
Total Posts:- 35277 Posts.
- In this Recruitment, Posts are divided into two types of Education Criteria. First Graduate Level Post and Second Under-Graduate Post.
- Before Applying Candidates Ensure that They Fulfill All Eligibility Condition as on the Last Date of Registration.
- All Candidates Should have own mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- After Submit Online Application No any Hard copy sent to RRB.
- Railway Recruitment Board Self Decide about CBT Examination Center. After that Exam Center shall not be Changed in any Circumstances.
- There will be 1/3 Negative marking For First Stage Written Examination.
Upper Age Limit will be Calculated as on 01.07.19.
Firstly we Know the Age of Under Graduate Level Posts.
- General Candidates:- 18 to 30 Years. (Should Not Be Born Before 02.07.1989)
- OBC (NCL) Candidates:- 18 to 33 Years. (Should Not Be Born Before 02.07.1986)
- SC/ST Candidates:- 18 to 35 Years. (Should Not Be Born Before 02.07.1984)
Secondly, We Know the Age of Graduate Level Posts.
- General Candidates:- 18 to 33 Years. (Should Not Be Born Before 02.07.1986)
- OBC (NCL) Candidates:- 18 to 36 Years. (Should Not Be Born Before 02.07.1983)
- SC/ST Candidates:- 18 to 38 Years. (Should Not Be Born Before 02.07.1981)
- For General Candidates:- 500/- ( After the First CBT Examination 400/- Will be Refunded)
- For SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Serviceman:- 250/- ( After the First CBT Examination 250/- Will be Refunded)
- Candidates Pay Examination Fee Online through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI.
- If you Want to Pay Offline can Pay through SBI Challan otherwise Post Office Challan Payment.
1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT) For all Above Common Post in this Advertisement.
Name of Subject
|No’s of Question||Total Marks||
|General Awareness||40||40 Marks||90 Minutes|
General Intelligence and Reasoning
Those candidates who qualified the 1st Stage Written Examination Called for Second Stage CBT Exam.
If you want to know the Detail Syllabus Click Notification Link.
Some Important Links:-
Apply Online:- Click Here (Date Over)
Download Detailed Notification in English :- Click Here
Download Detailed Notification in Hindi :- Click Here
Finally, I hope that the above Post will be very helpful for you. The help of others Shares it on Social media like Facebook, Whats app etc.