|ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2019 [Constable/General Duty Post]! Welcome to our Job Portal naukriname. ITBP is a specialized mountain force who was raised on 24 October 1962 by the government of India. Presently, ITBP is deployed on border guarding duties from Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Jachep La in Arunachal Pradesh and covering 3488 km of Indo-China Border. All ITBP officers and Jawans are professionally trained mountaineers and skiers. ITBPF has been carrying out numerous rescue and relief operations in all over India. ITBP Deployed not only all over India but also outside the country like; Afganistan, Srilanka, Kango, etc. Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Constable through Sports Quota.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force always Released the Recruitment for Many Posts on time to time. Recently ITBPreleased huge amount of vacancies for numerous posts like; Telecom, Tradesman, medical officer, engineer, etc. Those Candidates who want to make a career in ITBP as a post of the Constable/GD may be Apply online Before Closing Date. After Closing Date No any Application will be accepted by Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. You must Read the Article and full Notification Before Apply Online. Once you Read the post your all Doubts will be Cleared. We read step by step like; Important dates, Age limit, Application fee, Pay Scale, etc. about this Recruitment.
|Important Dates for ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date of Online Registration
|Closing Date of Online Registration
|Last Date of Online Payment
|Date of Issue Admit Card
|| update soon.
|Application Fee for ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2019
|For General Candidates
|Age Limit for ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2019
| Minimum Age:-
- 18 Year. ( Should not be born after 21.06.2001)
- General Candidates:- 18 t0 23 Year ( Should not be born before 21.06.1996)
- OBC Candidates:- 18 t0 26 Year ( Should not be born before 21.06.1993)
- SC/ST:- 18 t0 28 Year ( Should not be born before 12.06.1991)
- Other Category Reservation in upper age limit as per Govt. Rules.
- Matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized board.
- Players who have participated or won a medal in the level of competition from 01/01/2017 till 21/06/2019 will only be considered.
|Physical Standard for ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2019
||Chest for male only
|Candidates belonging to state Assam, Himachal Pradesh, and J&K.
|All northeast territorial
|All ST Candidates
|Syllabus for ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2019
- Document Verification
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Merit List
- Detailed Medical Examination
For more Details about Syllabus click the Notification Link as are under.
|Total Number of vacancies for ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2019
|1. There are 121 vacancies in the following Sports/ Games disciplines.
- Water Sports
- Water Sports Rowing
- Winter Games
2. This recruitment is only for the meritorious sportsperson who are either medal winners/position holders or participants.
|Some Important Points
- This recruitment is only for the meritorious sportsperson, therefore other students cannot apply this Application.
- The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India.
- Applications from candidates will be accepted through ON-Line MODE only.
- The candidates must fulfill all eligibility conditions and should be in possession of all certificates on the date of Recruitment.
|Finally, our Team hopes that Above article will be very helpful for you. The help of other Aspirants Shares this post in Your Community. Share through Facebook, Whats app, Instagram, etc. Thanks!
Also, Read about:
- Lic AAO Admit card 2019
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2019.
- BSF Head Constable Telecom Recruitment 2019
- Staff Nurse Recruitment in Indian Railway.
- IOCL Recruitment 2019
error: Content is protected !!