Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment The KRD Karnataka Revenue department or The Karnataka land lord Release the notification Vacancy for the post of Data entry operator Candidate has to submit their Application form through offline mode.
The Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment Application form is released n the last April and the last date form filling application is 29 May 2020. Interested candidates who belong to these backgrounds and want to get government job specially the Karnataka Candidate has a great opportunity to get this job check the eligibility criteria before applying and Know more about job recruitment below.
Karnataka Revenue Department DEO Job Overview
|Organization Name||Karnataka Revenue department|
|Post Name||Data entry operator|
|JOB TYPE||State Government Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Starting date||29 April 2020|
|Closing Date||29 May 2020|
Karnataka Revenue Department DEO Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post NAME||Total posts|
|Data Entry operator||1121|
District wise Vacancy Distribution
|District Name||Total Vacancy|
Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment Interested candidates applying for DEO posts in Karnataka Revenue Department must complete their academic qualifications or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution and must possess knowledge of Kannada language – read, write and speak.
For the data entry job, candidates check the notification PDF to know Categorywise age relaxation.
Also Read the Latest Recruitment:-
- BPSGMC Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
- CRCL Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2020
- HEC Recruitment 2020: Apply Online 169 Graduate and Technician
- Chhattisgarh Guest Teacher Recruitment
Important Links For Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment
How to apply for Karnataka Revenue Department DEO Job
- Download the Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment notification pdf from the above link read it for more detail.
- Must ensure that you are qualifying the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible for the job post then download the application from the above link get a printout of Application.
- After printout fills all the necessary personal information.
- Paste your clear face passport size photo in the application photo form box.
- Attached all the necessary documents with Application.
- Before the sending application form following address must ensure that all data is correct or accurate.
- After checking detail send application form to the below mentioned address before the last date of application.
Atalji Janasnehi Directorate,
K.R. Circle, Bengaluru.
Karnataka Revenue Department Job FAQ’s
Q. How many posts under Karnataka Revenue Department DEO Job?
Ans. There is total number of 1121 data entry operators post vacant under Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment.
Q. What should be minimum educational qualification for Karnataka Revenue Department DEO Job?
ANS. Must complete their academic qualifications or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution and must possess knowledge of Kannada language – read, write and speak.
Q. What is the Last date of filing the Application Form For Karnataka Revenue Department DEO Recruitment?
ANS. The last date of filing the Application Form For Karnataka Revenue Department DEO Recruitment is 29 May 2020.
Q. What is the Slogan of Karnataka Revenue Department?
ANS. The Slogan of Karnataka Revenue Department is Survey, Settlement & Land Records.
Q. Where is the main office of Karnataka Revenue Department?
ANS. The main office of Karnataka Revenue Department is as under:-
Land Records Offices
SSLR Building, K.R. Circle
Bangalore – 560001
Now, Done after sending the Application form to Postal address your application filling process. We provide Here all the detail provided you related to Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment all the links provided you to help to fulfill the application form we hope that this article helps you if you have any queries comment below or stay tuned to our website naukriname.com.