Balrampur Recruitment 2020 District chief medical and health office Release the notification for 8 vacant post for medical officer and medical Specialist on emergency Basis for the controlling of Covid-19 pandemic.
selected doctors get good monthly remuneration for the post of medical specialist and officers Balrampur Recruitment 2020 All the intrested people have invited to fill the application form , before filling Application form check the eligibility criteria of jobs
Balrampur Recruitment 2020 Selected Doctors work for specific 3 month period of time Application form is released and interested Candidate can fill the form before the closing date 15th May 2020.check job details below
CHMO Balrampur Job Recruitment Overview
|Organisations||Office of Chief Medical and Health Officer|
|Post Name||Medical officer and medical Specialist|
|Job type||State Government job|
|job location||Balrampur, Chhattisgarh|
|Job Tenure||3 month|
|Remuneration||₹ 77,650 —– ₹ 1.48 Lakh|
|Application Mode||E-mail id/ WhatsApp|
|Start Date of Application||31.03.2020|
|Last Date of Application||15.05.2020|
Vacancy Details Medical Officer and Specialists Balrampur
|Posts Name||Vacancy||Pay scale||Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020)|
|Medical Officers (M.B.B.S)||5||₹ 77,650||Maximum 70 years|
|3||1,48,000||Maximum 70 years|
Eligibility Criteria For Medical Officer and speciality
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Medical officer||MBBS With registration in Chattisgarh medical council|
|Specialist Doctors||Medicine specialist, Anaesthetic, and chest physician specialist,|
|Download Official CHMO Balrampur notification or Application form Pdf||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
Some Important point about Balrampur recruitment 2020
- Job appointment will be done in the next 3 months.
- Selected Doctors cannot work in any private institution during their tenure.
- If the Doctor is found working in a private institution after selection, then their service will be terminated.
- It is mandatory for the institution from which the educational qualification is obtained and recognized by the UGC and related medical counseling.
- The salary of the posts will be decided by the District Selection Committee on the basis of educational qualification and work experience of the candidate.
- attach a photocopy of the educational qualification with the application
How to Apply for Balrampur medical officer Recruitment
- Download the official notification from the above link.
- Candidate sends their application and educational qualification related documents
- Candidate submits their Application before 15th May 2020.
- After that Application form is submitted, the Selection committee sends the details of interview, If your Application form is correct.
- Send your application form in PDF
Now done , you’re completed your Application for more details visit official website or comment below for any query