MMRDA Maharasthra Recruitment 2019 – 1053 Non-Executive posts Released on Offical website. The online application form will be opened from 16/09/2019, and the last date for receipt of application is 7/10/2019.
MMRDA Vacancy 2019:
- Engineer: 30 posts
- Train Operator (Shunting): 12 Posts
- Chief Traffic Controller: 06 Posts
- Traffic Controller: 08 Posts
- Engineer(S&T): 04 Posts
- Safety Supervisor-I: 01 Post
- Safety Supervisor-II: 04 Posts
- Senior Section Engineer: 30 Posts
- Technician-I: 75 Posts
- Technician-II: 287 Posts
- Section Engineer(Civil): 07 Posts
- Section Engineer(Civil): 16 Posts
- Technician (Civil)-I: 09 Posts
- Technician (Civil) -II: 26 Posts
- Section Engineer(E&M): 03 Posts
- Section Engineer(E&M): 06 Posts
- Technician (E&M)-I: 05 Posts
- Technician (E&M)-II: 11 Posts
- Helper: 13 Posts
- Section Engineer(S&T): 18 Posts
- Section Engineer(S&T): 36 Posts
- Technician (S&T) -I: 42 Posts
- Technician (S&T)-II: 97 Posts
- Security Supervisor: 04 Posts
- Finance Assistant: 02 Posts
- Supervisor(Customer Relation): 08 Posts
- Commercial Assistant: 04 Posts
- Store Supervisor: 02 Posts
- Engineer (Stores): 08 Posts
- HR Assistant-I: 01 Posts
- HR Assistant-II: 04 Posts
MMRDA Non-Executive Age Limit:
Candidates’ age should be maximum 36 years to 43 Years. For age relaxation details, candidates can refer to the official Notification.
MMRDA Education Qualification:
Station Manager, Station Controller, Section Engineer, Train Operator (Shunting), Chief Traffic Controller, Traffic Controller, & Jr. Engineer (Stores): Degree or Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication from a government recognized University/Institute.
Technical -I & II: ITI/ NCVT/SCVT in Electrician/Wireman/Mechanic/ Fitter HT, LT Equipments and cable jointing/Electronics Mechanic.
HR Assistant-I: Bachelor degree in any discipline with MMS (HR)/ MBA ( HR) , PGDM (HR) from a government recognized University./Institute of repute.
MMRDA Non-Executive Selection Process:
- Online Exam
Pay Scale Rs. 9300-34800 GP-4400
MMRDA Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Application Fees:
- General candidates are Rs.300/-
- Reserved candidates are Rs.150/-
How to Apply Online for MMRDA Notification 2019:
Step 1: Go to Official Website: https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
Step 2: Click Here for Apply Now.
Step 3: Read the instructions carefully and fill up all the details in the Online Application Form.
Step 4: Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
Step 5: Take a print of your application form with your future reference.