Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Recruitment 2020 – Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory regulatory body established by an Act of Parliament, to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to regulate the securities market. SEBI invites applications from Indian citizens for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Engineering Stream, Research Stream, and Official Language Stream. SEBI reserves the right to fill up the posts or not to fill up the posts at all.
Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 147 posts
Stream – Wise vacancies :
- General – 80 posts
- Legal – 34 posts
- Information Technology – 22 posts
- Engineering (Civil) – 01 post
- Engineering (Electrical) – 04 posts
- Research – 05 posts
- Official Language – 01 post
Educational Qualification :
- General- Master’s Degree in any discipline OR Bachelors’ Degree in Law OR Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university or CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
Legal – Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Information Technology – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science) OR Masters in Computers Application.
- Engineering (Civil) – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Engineering (Electrical) – Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute.
- Research – Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics / Commerce /Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics.
- Official Language – Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English /Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level.
Age Limit : 30 years as on 29.02.2020. Age relaxation as per rules.
Last Date of receipt of application :
For complete advertisement visit: https://www.sebi.gov.in/sebi_data/careerfiles/mar-2020/1583542370537.pdf
To apply visit: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sebioflmar20/