Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 – The Railway Recruitment board East Coast Railway released the notification vacancies Requirement for the post of Nursing Superintendent, Dresser/ OTA/ Hospital Attendant and pharmacist, All the Eligible interested candidates who want to apply for the medical staff job submit your Application through offline mode via Official mail id.
The Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 Application form is released on 14th May and the last date form filling application is 22 May 2020. Interested candidates who belong to these backgrounds and want to get government job specially the Bhubaneswar or Odisha Candidate has a great opportunity to get this job check the eligibility criteria before applying and Know more about job recruitment below.
- Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 overview
- Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
- Eligiblity Criteria for East Coast Railway
- Age limit For Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020
- Application Fee For Railway 2020
- Important Links ECR Recruitment 2020
- How to apply for RRB Recruitment 2020
Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 overview
|Organisation||East Coast Railway|
|Post Name||Paramedical Staff (Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist, Dresser/ OTA/ Hospital Attendant)|
|Job Type||Railway job|
|Job Location||Odisha ” Bhuneshvar”|
|Application Mode||Email id,|
|Starting date||14th May 2020|
|closing Date||22 may 2020|
Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Nursing Superintendent||255||PB-2+GP-Rs. 4600/-/ Level 7|
|Pharmacist||51||PB-1+GP-Rs. 1800/-/ Level 1|
|Dresser/ OTA/ Hospital Attendant||255||PB-2+GP-Rs. 4200/-/ Level 6|
Eligiblity Criteria for East Coast Railway
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Nursing Superintendent||Candidate must have passed 3 years General Nursing and Midwifery course from a school of Nursing and other institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or BSC|
|Pharmacist||Candidate completed 10+2 in science or its equivalent with diploma in pharmacy or bachelor’s degree in pharmacy (B. Pharm)from a recognized institution/ university.|
|Dresser/ OTA/ Hospital Attendant||Candidate should have finished Matriculation|
Age limit For Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Nursing Superintendent||20 Years to 38 Years|
|Pharmacist||20 Years to 35 Years|
|Dresser/ OTA/ Hospital Attendant||18 Years to 33 Years|
Also read more govt job:-
- PGIMER Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 | Apply Now
- Zoological Survey of India Chennai Recruitment 2020
Application Fee For Railway 2020
All the candidates from any category candidate don’t have to pay any Application form fee all categories fee will be exempted.
Important Links ECR Recruitment 2020
|Download Official notification pdf and Notification form||Click Here|
|Application form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to apply for RRB Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website for download the notification and Application pdf you can also directly download from above LINk
- Read the notification for more details
- If you are eligible for job printout the Application form
- Fill the all-important necessary details in the application form.
- Paste your passport-sized photo in the required box.
- Check the details you enter all are correct and accurate.
- Scan the application form and send to the official mail
- Attached all the required documents with the Application form
- Now send to the given Official e-mail address.
East Coast Railway 2020 Recruitment FAQ’S
Q. How many Post released by East coast Railway?
ANS. There are 561 various post vacancies Released by the EAst coast railway name as Paramedical Staff (Nursing Superintendent, Pharmacist, Dresser/ OTA/ Hospital Attendant)
Q. What is the last date for applying East Cost Railway Recruitment
ANS. All the Candidates have to submit their Application form before 23 May 2020 via e-mail id
Q. What is Eligiblity Criteria Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020
ANS. Candidates have completed their GNM, 12th With Diploma in Nursing, Matriculation from any Recognized Institute or University in India.
Now, Done after sending the Application form to mail id your application filling process is complete. After the Application review if your information is correct Board will notify you for the interview, We provide Here all the detail provided you related to Railway Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 all the links provided you to help to fulfill the application form we hope that this article helps you if you have any queries comment below or stay tuned to our website naukriname.com.