SAIL announces vacancies for 142 Management Trainees (Technical) through GATE 2019
SAIL Recruitment 2019 – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment of 142 Management Trainees (Technical) through GATE 2019. Eligible Engineering graduates with a valid GATE 2019 score for recruitment of Management Trainees in Mechanical, Metallurgical, and Electrical Engineering disciplines.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts through the official website of SAIL www.sail.co.in. The SAIL GATE 2019 online registration process will start from 25th May 2019 and will be closed on 14th June 2019.
SAIL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of online registration for SAIL MTT 2019: 25th May 2019
- Closing date for online registration for SAIL MTT 2019: 14th June 2019
Details of SAIL
- SAIL, a Maharatna CPSE, is a major Steel Maker of the Nation with an Annual Turnover of Rs 49180 Cores (FY 2016-17)
- To man it’s frontline positions at its Steel Plant /Mines, SAIL requires young energetic, result from oriented and promising talent to joins as Management Trainee (Technical) in various Engineering disciplines for the operation of its Plants and Mines across India.
- Post Name: Management Trainee (Technical)
- Vacancy Disciplines: Mechanical Engineering (ME), Metallurgical Engineering (MT), Electrical Engineering (EE), Chemical Engineering (CH), Instrumentation Engineering (IN) and Mining Engineering (MN)
- Pay Grade: E1 Grade
- Mechanical Engineering: 66 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering: 07 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 41 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 10 Posts
- Instrumental Engineering: 15 Posts
- Mining Engineering: 03 Posts
- Candidates who have qualified the GATE Exam will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview.
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL MT Recruitment 2019
Upper Age Limit
- The age limit is 28 years as on 14th June 2019, i.e. not born earlier than 14th June 1991; the upper age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. norms.
- The cut-off date for determining upper age limit will be decided with reference to the closing date of receipt of an application or as announced in the advertisement. The minimum age of employment on a regular basis will be 18 years.
- Degree in Engineering (full time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters in all years), in six Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical, and Mining. The requisite qualification should have been acquired through a regular/full-time course from Universities / Institutions recognized/ accredited by councils/ bodies like UGC/ AICTE etc. set up by Central / State Govt. for the purpose.
- The SC/ST/PWD and Departmental Candidates having Engineering Degree in the required disciplines with 55% marks (average of all semesters) shall be eligible to apply.
Selection Process for SAIL MT Recruitment 2019
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates based on GATE 2019 scores, will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
- Criteria for the marks for the candidates would be in the ratio of 75:10:15 for Written test (GATE-2019), Group Discussion and Interview, in that order.
- Application Fee
- Rs.700/- for General and OBC category candidates, Rs.100/- as processing fee for SC, ST, PWD, EWS, and Departmental candidates. The fee can be pay through Internet banking account/credit or debit card or through any of the State Bank Group branches with system generated payment challan form.
SAIL Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- Detailed information regarding GATE-2019 is available on the website www.gate.iitg.ac.in, SAIL Recruitment 2019 through GATE 2019 for Management Trainee (Tech)
- The interested candidates are advised to visit the Career Page on SAIL website at www.sail.co.in to check the eligibility conditions for the post of SAIL Management Trainees (Technical).
- It may be noted that a detailed advertisement in this respect would be issued by SAIL at letter stage and the candidates would need to apply online on SAIL website along with their GATE Registration Number and other relevant details by visiting SAIL Careers page at www.sail.co.in
- For exact details on eligibility conditions (education, age, and others), how to apply and other, the candidates should refer to the recruitment notification, available on the career page of the official website SAIL.
SAIL New Delhi
An Opportunity to join SAIL as Management Trainee (Technical), MT Technical & MT Administration), Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), New Delhi, Registered office, Ispat Bhawan, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003, Website www.sail.co.in
Also, Read this:-