SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2020 The SLPRB State Level Police Recruitment Board Released the notification vacancies Requirement for the post of Junior Assistant, Stenographer Grade 3 Posts All the Interested candidates who want a job in Assam police or your eligible for job then submit your application form through online mode via the official website.
The SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Application form is released on 4 May 2020 and the last date form filling application is extended to 15 June 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic. So, all the Interested candidates who belong to these backgrounds and want to get a government job specially the Assam Candidates has a great opportunity to get this job check the eligibility criteria before applying and Know more about job recruitment below.
SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Organisation||State Level Police Recruitment board|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Stenographer Grade 3|
|Job Type||State Government job|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Practical Test|
|Starting date||04th May 2020|
|closing Date||15th June 2020|
SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total POSTS||Pay Scale (monthly)|
|Junior Assistant||185||₹ 14,000 to ₹.49,000|
|Stenographer||19||₹ 14,000 to ₹.49,000|
Also read the latest Recruitment:-
- SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2020
- Maharashtra Police Bharti Recruitment 2019
- CISF Constable Recruitment 2020
- SSC GD Constable Job Recruitment 2020
SLPRB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility criteria
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Junior Assistant||candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions||18 To 38 year’s|
|Stenographer||candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/Institution||18 To 38 year’s|
Important Links For Assam Police Job
|Online Application form||Click here|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Date Extension Notice||Click Here|
|official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply For Assam Police Recruitment 2020
- Click on the above link go to the SLPRB official website from the above link download the official notification pdf.
- Direct download pdf from the above link
- After Downloading read the pdf carefully.
- reading the pdf of you are eligible for a job then you can CliCk on the above online application link
- After clicking on link various post Application link open select your post link According to Qualification and click on “apply here”.
- Start filling all the necessary personal details.
- Attached the documents with the Application form upload your photo in Format.
- upload your signature in jpg format.
- After uploading pay the application fee
- before paying the application fee must ensure that all details are correct or accurate.
- now, click on submit to complete your PPSC online application process.
- After submitting the Application form
- just Take a printout of the registration slip form for future reference.
SLPRB Recruitment For Assam Police 2020 FAQs
Q. Do I Need to Pay the Application Fee to Apply for Assam Police JA & Steno Posts?
ANS. No, the candidate doesn’t have to pay any price for the application fee to apply for SLPRB Assam Junior Assistant Jobs.
Q. What are the documents required to carry during the SLPRB Assam Junior Asst and stenographer Practical Test
ANS. When the practical test held, the candidate Has to carry the documents like Certificate of proof of age, Certificate of Graduation, Certificate of additional qualification such as Degree, Caste Certificate, EWS Certificate, and 2 copies of recent passport size photographs.
Q. What is the last date for applying Jr. Assistant & Stenographer posts
ANS. Candidate has to submit their Application form before 15 June 2020 through online mode via the official website.
Now, After submitting the Application form your SLPRB Assam Police online application procedure is complete wait for other step notification if you have any queries or questions related to this comment below.