Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 release the notification for 600 Medical and paramedical vacancy Due to COVID-19 pandemic urgent Required for these vacancies.
Southern Railway required immediate Medical personnel and para medical personnel for their divisional railway hospital, Arakkonam.
All the selected candidates get the job on a contract basis for a period of maximum 3 months before applying the form must Check the below detail to know more about southern railway recruitment 2020.
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 for Paramedical Staff Overview
- Vacancy Details for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 for Paramedical Staff
- Eligibility criteria for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 for Paramedical Staff
- Important date of southern Railway recruitment 2020
- Important Links for Southern Railway recruitment 2020
- Application Fees for Southern Railway paramedical staff Recruitment 2020
- Interview Details for Southern Railway paramedical staff Recruitment 2020
- Interview Location Details
- How to apply for medical personnel & paramedical staff southern railway recruitment 2020
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 for Paramedical Staff Overview
|Post Name||Medical and paramedical staff|
|job type||Railway Goverment job|
|job Location||Chenna / Tamilnadu|
|Remuneration||₹ 18,000 ——- ₹75,,000 / per month|
|Mode of application||offline|
Also read this new update
- Indian oil corporation limited Recruitment 2020
- Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 – Uttar Pradesh Circle
- AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2019 – 60 Vacancies
- Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply online
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 | GDMO Physician
Vacancy Details for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 for Paramedical Staff
|S.No||Name of the post||Total no. Of vaccancy||Monthly Remuneration|
|1.||comtract medical practitioner (Doctors)||72||₹ 75,000 / per month , In case of speciality ₹95,000 /per month|
₹ 29,000 in Level-5 plus DA & other allowance admissible
|3.||Nursing Staff||120||₹44900/- in Level-7 plus DA &other allowances admissible|
|4.||Lab assistant||24||₹21,700/- in Level-3 plus DA & other allowances admissible|
|5.||Housekeeping Assistant||240||₹18000/-in Level-1 (plus DA & other|
|6.||Hospital Attendent||120||₹18000/-in Level-1 (plus DA & other|
Eligibility criteria for Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 for Paramedical Staff
Southern railway recruitment 2020 candidate Before filling the application form candidate must check the eligibility criteria
|S.no||Post Name||Educationl qualification recruitment||Age as on 1.04.2020|
|1.||Housekeeping||Minimum 10th std paas||18 to 30 Years|
|2.||Contract medical practitioner (doctors)||M.B.B.S. and registered with the Indian Medical Council.|
Two years experience is
Specialization in Anaesthesia/
Physician/ Intervisitors will be
|Candidates must under 50 age.|
|3.||Radiographer||10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray|
Technician/Radio diagnosisTechnology (2 years course)
from recognized institution.
Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-
/Radio diagnosis Technology
(2years course) shall be preferred.
|18 to 33 Years|
|4.||Hospital Attendent||10th Std passed|
Experience in ICU/Dialysis Unit
|18 to 30 Years|
|5.||Lab assistant||12th (10+2 stage) with Science,plus Diploma in Medical|
Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
from a recognised University
|18 to 33 Years|
|6.||Nursing Staff||Certified as a registered Nurse &|
Midwife having passed 03 years
course in General Nursing and
Midwifery from School of Nursing
or other Institution recognized by
the Indian Nursing Council or
Experience/trained in ICU/Dialysis Unit/ Ventilators is
|20 to 40 Years|
Walk-in-Interview will be conducted for the selection of suitable candidates for CMP doctors & Paramedical Staff posts.
- Minimum Age:——- 18 year’s
- Maximum Age —- 40 years
|Relaxation of 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates [OnlyPosts of Lab Technician suitable for PWD (OH, HH) candidates|
|5 years relaxation of age for SC/ST candidates.|
|3 years relaxation of age for OBC Non Creamy layer candidates.|
Important date of southern Railway recruitment 2020
|starting application date||08.04.2020|
|last date of application||17.04.2020|
|walk-in interview (contract medical practitioner)||15.04.2020|
|walk in interview ( nursing Staff)||16.04.2020|
|walk-in-interview (lab assistant, radiographer, hospital Attendent and house keeping assistant )||17.04.2020|
Important Links for Southern Railway recruitment 2020
|Official website||Click here|
|Download official notification and application form||Click here|
|Like Facebook Page||Click Here|
Application Fees for Southern Railway paramedical staff Recruitment 2020
|For all candidates||Free|
Interview Details for Southern Railway paramedical staff Recruitment 2020
The candidate comes with important documents having request qualification for an interview with a detailed resume on the scheduled date, time at the venue with all necessary documents mention given below.
- Date of birth certificate or SSLC/SSE Board Certificate.
- All Education certificates ( eg SSLC/SSC, HSC, Degree etc)
- If working NOC from the current employer
- Experience certificate if any. (The experience certificate should be on the letterhead of the hospital/clinic with clear signature & seal/stamp of the issuing authority).
- Academic/Educational Qualification for every category must be from a recognized /Board (Mark Sheet and Certificatece .
- Come with six passport size photographs, alongwith ID proof.
Interview Location Details
- Venue : Southern Railway Health Unit, Poonamalle High Road,Egmore, opp. Dina Thanthi office
- Date : 15.04.2020 – for Contract Medical Practitioners (Doctors)
- 16.04.2020 for Nursing Staff
- 17.04.2020 for Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Hospital
- Attendant and House Keeping Assistant.
- Time : 11.00 hrs to 15.00 hrs
How to apply for medical personnel & paramedical staff southern railway recruitment 2020
- Before apply to check the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Must have given documents given below.
- Download the application form above given link
- Fill the application form i.e, Name, father name, postal address with a phone number, nearest railway station, Date of birth, Nationality, name of the post applied for, etc.
- Now fill the educational qualification
- Fill the registration number of Medical council and state
- Detail of experience if any
- Six password size photo
- Certificate for date of birth
- Experience certificate
- After filling all the details feel the place, date or Signature of candidate full sign
- Postal Address: The Divisional Railway Manager (P) Southern Railway Chennai Division.
- ALL THE CANDIDATE MUST APPEAR IN WALK-IN-INTERVIEW FOR SELECTION ALL DETAIL GIVEN ABOVE VHEVK
Now Done you are complete your application form now you can submit your form Here all the detail provided you related Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 all the links & detail provided you to help to fulfill the application form.
We hope that this article helps you if you have any query comments below or stay tuned to our website naukriname.com Or subscribe notification for the latest update