Staff Selection Commission (CHSL) Recruitment 2019| Welcome to Naukriname| Staff Selection Commission Invited the Online Application for the Various Posts. The minimum Educational Qualification will be Passed Intermediate Class. Good Opportunity for those Students who preparation for SSC Exams. In this post read you all the important information about this Recruitment. For more details are as under:-
- Start Date of Online Registration:- 05.03.19
- Last Date of Online Registration:- 05.04.19
- Last Date of Online Payment:- 07.04.19
- Final Date of Offline Payment:- 09.04.19
- Final Date of Submit Online Application:- 12.04.19
- Date of Computer-Based Examination (Tier-I):- 01.07.19 to 26.07.19.
- Date Of Tier-II Examination(Descriptive Pater):-29.09.19
Vacancies are not yet Finally Declared by SSC. Vacancies are updated on the website from time to time.
Name of the Posts :-
- Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA).
- Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO).
- Data Entry Operator Grade(A).
Upper Age Limit will be Calculated as on 01.08.19.
- For General Candidates:- 18-27 Year.
- Candidate not Born Before 02.08.1992 and After 01.08.2001)
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit of Different Categories as per Rule. For More Details See the Notification.
- For General Candidates:- 100/-
- For SC/ST/Female/PWD/Ex-Serviceman:- Nil
- Candidates Pay Examination Fee Online through UPI/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- If you Want to Pay Offline can Pay through SBI Challan Payment.
- The Examination will be Compleated in the Three Stages.
- Firstly Objective Type Tier-I Computer-Based Examination.
|Date of CBT Exam (TEAR-I)||PART||Name of Subject||No’s of Question||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||25||50||60 Minutes|
- Secondary Tear II Paper will be Descriptive Paper of 100 marks. The Duration of Paper will be 60 Minutes.
- Finally Skill/Typing Test Tear-III Examination. For More Details See the Notification.
- Physically Disable Candidate not Allowed for any post in BRO.
- Only Male Candidate are Eligible in BRO.
- IN TEAR-I Exam, There will be Negative Marking of 0.50 for Each Wrong Answer.
- One Candidate may give Three Examination center in order of priority.
Some Important Links:-
Apply Online :- Click Here
Download Detailed Notification in English :- Click Here
For Official Website:- Click Here
Finally, our team hopes that the above Post will be very helpful for you. The help of others Shares it on Social media like Facebook, Whats app etc. If Any Query about this Recruitment writes in the comment section.