TN Agricultural University Admission 2019
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) has Released Notification for UG Admission 2019. Application is invited from interested and eligible candidates. Candidates can apply online from 08/05/2019 to 07/06/2019. Subjects of Admission as under given:-
- B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture
- B.Sc (Hons.) Horticulture
- B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry
- B.Sc (Hons.) Food, Nutrition, and Dietetics
- B.Sc (Hons.) Sericulture
- B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering)
- B.Tech. ( Biotechnology)
- B.Tech. (Energy and Environmental Engineering)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agribusiness Management
Age Limit: Candidates should not have completed the age of 21 years as on 01.07.2019.
- Candidates Must have passed all the eligible subjects in HSC/CBSE/ICSE/equivalent.
- Candidates Must possess Tamil Nadu nativity / who have not studied X, XI and XII standards in Tamil Nadu should produce the Certificate of Permanent residence in Tamil Nadu in the prescribed proforma issued by the competent authority.
Application Fees: Rs.600/- (Rs.300/- for SC, SCA & ST candidates)
Payment Mode: Online
Apply Mode: Online
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through the official website: http://www.tnau.ac.in/ugadmission.html from 08/05/2019 to 07/06/2019.
- Opening Date of Online Application:- 08.05.19
- Last Date for Online Application:- 07.06.19
- Correction Date of Online Application:- 10.06.19 to 12.06.19
- Certificate Verification:- 11.06.19 to 13.06.19
- Publication of Rank List:- 20.06.19
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
You may also read the latest recruitment Indian Army Haryana Rally Recruitment 2019.