TNPSC Group IV 2019 Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancies: 6491 Vacancies
- Village Administrative Officer – 397 Vacancies
- Junior Assistant – 2792 Vacancies
- Bill Collector, Grade-I – 34 Vacancies
- Field Surveyor – 509 Vacancies
- Draftsman – 74 Vacancies
- Typist – 1901 Vacancies
- Steno-Typist (Grade–III) – 784 Vacancies
Name of the Examination:
Combined Civil Services Examination–IV (Group-IV Services & VAO)
- VAO, Junior Assistant & Other Posts – Rs.19,500 – 62,000/-
- Steno-Typist (Grade–III) – Rs.20,600 – 65,500/-
- Village Administrative Officer – Candidates should have completed Minimum 21 years to Maximum 40 Years.
- Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Grade-I & Other Posts – Candidates should have completed Minimum 18 years to Maximum 35 Years.
Candidates must have completed S.S.L.C of any recognized university or Institution.
Candidates selection will be based on Written Examination, Certificate verification & Counselling.
- One Time Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 100/-
Only Online Mode through it’s official website
How to Apply:
Candidates who have made One – Time Registration must apply for these notified posts. Candidates can apply through TNPSC official website www.tnpscexams.in
|Starting Date for Apply Online||14.06.2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||14.07.2019|
|Written Exam Result Date||December 2019|
|Certificate verification Date||January 2020|
|Counseling Date||February 2020|
|Detailed Notification in English||Download|
|Detailed Notification in Tamil||Download|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|How to Apply Online||Click Here|
Also Read This:-