Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) Recruitment! Welcome to our Job Portal naukriname. UPPCL has the Largest Corporation of Uttar Pradesh who manage the Electricity power System. The Establishment of UPPCL in Uttar Pradesh as on 14 January 2000. Mainly work of UPPCL is the result of power Sector Reforms and Restructuring in Uttar Pradesh. It provides reliable and cost-effective power for every citizen of the state.
UPPCL Invited the Online Application for the Post of Technician (Line). Online Application for this Post will be started on 01.04.19. UPPCL always Released the Recruitment for Many Posts on Every year. Those Candidates who want to make a career in UPPCL Can Apply Online Before Closing Date. After Closing Date No any Application will be accepted. You must Read the Article and full Notification Before Apply Online. Once you Read the post your all Doubts will be Cleared. we Read Step by Step about this Recruitment.
☆☆☆ Important Dates ☆☆☆
- Starting Date of Online Registration:- 01.04.19
- Closing Date of Online Registration:- 30.04.19
- Last Date of Offline Payment:- 30.04.19
- Online Computer Based Test:- Approx 2nd Week of May 2019.
☆☆☆ Application Fee ☆☆☆
- For General/ OBC Candidates:- 1000/-
- For SC/ST Candidates:- 700/-
- Online Exam Fee payment through Net Banking, Debit/Credit Card or UPI.
☆☆☆ Age Limit ☆☆☆
The Lower and upper Age will be Calculated as on 01.01.19
- 18 Year. (Should not be Born After 01.01.2001.)
- General Candidates:- 18 to 40 year (Should not be born before 02.01.1979)
- SC/ST, OBC Candidates:- 18 to 45 year (Should not be born before 02.01.1974 )
- All Reservations are authorized only for Uttar Pradesh Residential Candidates.
- Other Category Reservation in upper Age Limit as per Govt. Rules.
☆☆☆ Education Qualification ☆☆☆
- The Candidate Must Pass High School Examination With Science as a Subject.
- All Candidate have Two Year I.T.I. Certificate From Wireman, Electrician, Lineman, and Electrical as a Subject.
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of computer.
- Basic Skill Test.
|Name of the Post||POST Code||General||OBC(NCL)||SC||ST||TOTAL|
☆☆☆ Syllabus ☆☆☆
- PART-I: In this Examination asked 50 objective type question from Computer Knowledge. The Question Level will be CCC and NIELIT Level. Each Question will be 1 marks and Negative marking For this examination will be 1/4. One Candidate must obtain 20 marks for Qualifying in Part-I examination. Marks of this Examination will not be Calculated in Merit List. if the Candidate does not obtain 20 marks then the second part of the Question Paper will not be evaluated.
- PART-II: In this Examination asked 200 objective type question. Each Question will be 1 marks and Negative marking For this examination will be 1/4. Passing marks for this Examination will be 67 marks. Any Candidate does not obtain 67 marks out of 200 marks will not be called for the third Test. The question Paper type for this examination as are under:-
|S/NO||Name of Subject||Total No”s of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||General Study and Logical Knowledge||20||20||03 Hour.|
|4||Technical Subject Knowledge||150||150|
- PART-III: After written examination candidates called for Basic Skill Test on the merit of part II Examination. Those Candidates who qualify the skill test called for Document Verification.
☆☆☆ Some Important Points ☆☆☆
- All Candidates who apply for this recruitment must have an Adhar / Valid identity card.
- if the examination will be conducted more than one shifts then apply normalization marks System for calculation of marks.
- Only Uttar Pradesh Candidates will be Eligible for Reservation in any Category.
- Pay Matrix for this Recruitment has Level-4 (27200-86100) in 7th CPC.
☆☆☆ Some Important Links ☆☆☆
Apply online:- Available Soon.
Download Notification:- Click Here
Official Website:- Click Here
☆☆☆ Conclusion ☆☆☆
Finally, our Team hopes that Above article will be very helpful for you. The help of other Aspirants Shares this post in Your Community. Share through Facebook, Whats ap, Instagram etc.
Also, Read about: