UPSC Civil Services Pre. Exam 2019 |Welcome to Naukriname | Union public service commission invited the online application for the Civil Services Preliminary Examination. All over India, several students wait for this Notification. Finally, UPSC Released the Notification and Active link for Apply Online. Those candidates who fulfill the Eligibility Criteria Can Apply the Given Link as under, Also You read the More Information about These exams:-
- Indian Civil Services:- 896 Posts.
- Indian Forest Services:- 90 Posts.
Age limit as on 01/08/2019
- Minimum Age:- 21 Year ( Should not Born After 01/08/1998 )
- Maximum Age:- 32 Year ( Should Not Born Before 02/08/1987 )
- Relaxable in Maximum Age Limit as Per Government Rules.
- Candidate Must be passed Bachelor Degree From Any Recognized University for IAS Post.
- For IFS Post also Passed Bachelor Degree as a Special Subject. If you want to see these Special subjects, Open the Detailed Notification.
- Start Date Of Online Application:- 19.02.19
- Last Date Of Online Application:- 18.03.19
- Last Date of Pay Examination Fee:- 18.03.19
- Preliminary Examination Date:- 02.06.19
- Mains Exam Date:- In December 2019.
- The UPSC Examination Completed in Two Stages.
- Firstly Preliminary (Objective Type) Exam. Those candidates who Qualified the Pre Exam Called for Main Exam.
- Secondary Main Exam (Written and Interview).
- For More Details Check the Notification Panel.
- General/OBC:- 100/-
- SC/ST/Female/PWD:- Nil/-
- All Candidate Pay the Examination Fee through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or UPI.
Some Important Links :-
Apply Online:- Click Here
Official Notification:- Click Here
Official Website:- Click Here
Finally, Our Team hopes that the above post will be very helpful for you. For Help of others Share this post in Social Media. If any Information that’s not Clear Post your Doubt in Comment Section.