Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) is a major program of the Government of India. It was started by Atal Bihari Vajpayee in 2001 to achieve universalization of primary education through a fixed time period.
As directed by the 86th Constitution Amendment of the Indian Constitution. Under which provision of free and compulsory education for children between 6 to 14 years (estimated at 205 million in 2001) has been made a fundamental right. Let us know many facts about this program.
The Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) program aims to provide useful and revalant elementary education for all children in the 6 to 14 age group by 2010 . Its target aim includes universal access and retention , bridging of gender and social category gaps in education and enhancement of learning levels of children.
in 1998, a conference education minister was held . National committee of education minister under the chairmanship of HRD minister was set up which submitted its report in 1999. Broad framework of SSA is based on the recommendation of this national committee.
What is Aims To launch Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) aims to provide useful and quality elementary education to all children in the 6 to 14 year age group by 2010.
- It means a hundred percent enrollment and re-tension of children with schooling facilities in all habitation.
- A program with a time frame for universal elementary education
- Golden chance of promoting social justice with basic education.
- A response to the demand for the quality of basic education all over the country
- And Try at proficiency include, school management committee, village, and urban slum level education, Panchayati Raj institution, committee, parent Teacher Association, Mother teacher association.
- Tribal Autonomous councils or Grass root level structure in the supervision of elementary schools.
- An expression of political will for U.E.E (universal elementary education) across the country
- The partnership between the central state and local government
- A golden chance for State Government to develop its own vision of elementary education.
- A result-oriented approach will accountability towards performance and output at all levels.
- An equity-based approach that focuses on the needs of educationally backward areas and disadvantaged social groups including children with special needs.
- institutional reforms and capacity building to ensure a sustained effort for UEE.
some characteristics of SSA
institutional reform, sustainable financing, community ownership, institutional capacitive building, improving mainstream, educational administration, community-based monitoring with full transparency, accountability to the committee, priority to the education of girls (Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalay (KGBV), focus on special groups, Pre-project phases. Trust on equality, the role of teachers, district elementary education plan, etc.
- supervision and monitoring
- Role of a non-government organization (NGO)
- Research activities
Also read this new update
- Indian oil corporation limited Recruitment 2020
- Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 – Uttar Pradesh Circle
- AIIMS Bhopal Junior Resident Recruitment 2019 – 60 Vacancies
- Rajasthan Home Guard Recruitment 2020 | Apply online
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 | GDMO Physician
- CSIR IIP Recruitment 2020 | senior project associate…
Why Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Yojana is launched
- All children must be in school. by 2003.
- children complete five years of primary schooling by 2007
- complete 8 years of elementary schooling by 2010
- Focus and elementary education of satisfactory quality with emphasis on education for life.
- Bridge all gender and social category gaps at primary stage by 2007 and at the elementary label by 2010
- University retention by 2010.
SSA achievement Until 2011
It provides a good ground for enhancing the knowledge of the teacher to fit themselves in the contemporary world by providing academic support through 20,30 or 60 days of training.
Influence in Girl child
The aims of SSA plays a significant role in the empowerment of women
The important point of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan
- The Tagline OF SSA is Everyone studied and grew.
- Central and state financial participation.
- Primary :-. 85: 15 , year 2015 -16 :- 60:40
- The campaign was conducted by the Prime Minister at the national level And the Deputy Minister of Human Resource Development.
- Operations at the state level were conducted by the Chief Minister, and the Vice President was the Minister of Education.
Q.1 What is Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan?
Q.2 Why Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is launched?
Q.3 What is the role of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan?
We hope that this article helps you if you have any query comments below or stay tuned to our website naukriname.com Or subscribe notification for the latest update.